Wednesday, March 14, 2012

the beauty of friendship...grace

Im so thankful for friends in my life. Like there are some women whom I appreciate so much and who are impacting my life to such a degree that I dont think I can accurately tell them how much I truly love them without it becoming a little weird. But then again, they are so great that I think they can take my emotional vomit of how much I loooove and appreciate their friendship.

Even when I am totally slangry for no reason (sleepy and angry), they just love me anyway, even if this form of love comes in the form of annoying the crap out of me.

I am always grateful for the relationships in my life that have taught me how to trust and depend on honest, open, and vulnerable friendship.

These women are in my dgroup, lead my dgroup, live with me, party with me, grew up with me, go to church with me, do my hair, cook me dinner, and give me roses. I love them with all the love that Jesus has given me :)

P.S. #goalupdate... I have finished my dresssss!!!!!! Also made a valance for my friend's house and hemmed his curtains. I am so domestic these days.
I shall add these skills to my dowery, since I dont have any goats or property...

No comments:

Post a Comment