Monday, July 29, 2013

I WON!!! I WON!!!

So there I sat at home, with mono, at my uncles funeral...whining that I wasn't at Disney World on a free trip to babysit for my favorite family...

When I decided to enter a random contest that happened to pass me by on my Facebook page...

I had known Jessica Magee our freshman year in college.

She is so fun! We have always had similar personalities and interests in laughing loudly. But had lost touch for about 3 or so years... Until we meet again on some trail way as she walks her darling pup and I breathlessly train with my Team in Training team- I still dont know how I was actually race day ready when it was time to run my half marathon (3:00:00!)

SO... This contest was this:



How cool! I emailed Jess and told her all about Brady...how we met, what I have learned from him, what I have learned about myself from him, and what I have learned about the Gospel from his pursuit of me. He has so swept me off me feet in just 4 months and I told her all about how since our first date , he took me antiquing and has had me intrigued ever since.

So finally, last night,  it was time to announce the winner....



And I found out that I won!!

No comments:

Post a Comment