Monday, February 25, 2013

Training...


Last night I got to speak to our youths at church in our Covenent Youth Discipleship, CYD, about the importance of being a part of the local church. It was awesome getting to share what the Lord has taught me about being in a community. He has blessed me so much to know about His design for us and given me a rockstar community in my college, in this town, and in my church. I love it so much.

Thank you all who are committing to help me reach my goal for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society as a I train to run this half marathon. My running schedule is intense, but it has been so good for my body and my soul.


If this widget isn't working, just checout my fundraising page:

http://pages.teamintraining.org/al/flypig13/savvismith

No comments:

Post a Comment