Tuesday, January 10, 2012

blogging and eating pizza by myself...at least its from ricatonis

Its pouring down rain outside. I hate the rain. At least I do today. But then again, Im not often ok with it.

My room is much more put together. I am such a fan of it. But I wish my Chelsea was still here....





I especially love my floral chair, my gold purse (thanks Kathryn) and my blue dresser!!! Im glad I brought my jewelry box up here, I feel like a grown up haha. And of course, I have Chelseas Butts Project haha!


I am glad that I finally have some photos in frames verses all those collage pictures lol. Every thing has a place and I feel so organized!


I love the color scheme of this room with the gold, red, turquoise, and white and floral patterns. I love the wire that Chelsea left behind for photos and special memories. I feel put together. I love this.

P.S. #goalupdate... I finished The Help. woohoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment