Wednesday, January 11, 2012

good morning balitimore

I just had the best time ever laughing my tail off with Heather, Kristin, Erin, and Maegan. I think we are going to audition for Hairspray and some of us will rock it. Spoiler Alert, it wont be me... haha. I am so excited for this phase of my life! Where I do what I want to, when I want to and I have a blast while doing whatever that is. I love the women in my life and I am thrilled to be making such great friends! Or getting to know them better, shall I say. They truly are wonderful people. Praise the Lord for the work that he is doing in my life. And for every single hilarious line in Hairspray. And for the ability to belt out every word to every song, because yes, I know them all....

P.S. #goalupdate... I have hung out significantly with 4 of the women in my church this week. Being intentional is a beautiful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment