Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Laughing my Bootay off

#NP Beyonce... What else? Im in love with "Countdown" SO I have been just laughing for 2 days straight. Isnt that what life's all about? Praise the Lort. I finally got my junk moved up here and as soon as a certain someone, who shall remain nameless, get my mirror on my amazing antique dresser, then my room will be just right. I have the sewing machine in here and have mapped out my next craft. Apparently I have 24 to make this scarf a pillow case. Challenge accepted.

 Jessica-Lauren has been with me all day, doing some nesting in the apt and doing some serious catching up and hilarious story times. I am definitely going to love this living arrangement, although I am sorely missing my Special Chelsea! We really are going to be sharpening each other, the 3 of us, this semester. I am liking where this is going.
Got this #Diva mix playing with my Beyonce, Whitney, Celine, Ella, Donna, Tina, and Christina, you know the real superstars. "Oh how I love you baby, baby, baby!"
 So when you read this, you may not get these, so I will tell you if you ask. But JLo, these are for you:  "Im Justin Beiber, My butt is impressive!- Arent you embarrassed?!"
 "Is that how you got your big muscles?"
 "She spit her toothpaste spittle all over herself"
 "They are all quiet, innocent, and peaceful, and I'm all loud, crazy, and I have evil thoughts!"
 "Now here are some rules for being in my life..."
 "What were we talking about? Oh, his SP..."
 "Can I take you out? It aint all about you bootay!"
We are destined be together. I know that I am going to enjoy our constant laughter, cooking, crafting, praying, encouraging, giggling, video watching, singing at the top of our lungs, life discussing, and open door policy (literally).

 So day 1 into this world back in Flo, and Im doing alright. I am planning a cruise trip with the girls. But we are looking for some more guys to come along. We have one half-committed guy. Whatever. Its going to be an awesome 5 days in the bahamas. Woohoo for grown up life. And I stuck around wine down wednesdays where the ladies win free stuff on drink special night at the downtown bar, only to win myself the coveted string of pearls at the end of the night. Good thing that announcer guy looked at my funny when I acted like I was going to walk out before the show was over. But for now, its back to work and making that money to pay these bills....

 So I shall leave you all with this little beauty...just remember, it aint all about yo bootyyy..

 

 P.S. #Goalupdate : I am half way through the novel, the Help. So I am on my way to accomplishing these goals..yey for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment