Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I think its endearing...probably

Can I just talk about my obsessions for a minute? I cant ever seem to get enough of a few things...in no particular order, of course. Im just going to freestyle and plan nothing...


  • the beach, aka the sunshine
  • the color turquoise, but more on the robins egg blue side
  • skirts, well obviously dresses 
  • florals
  • things that are gold
  • my grandparents, specifically my hilarious Memaw
  • sandals
  • contrasting patterns
  • brightly colored shoes
  • vintage rings
  • antique stores
  • Jessica Clayton's handwriting
  • the roaring twenties
  • the GOSPEL
  • going to grad school for counseling
  • being noticed
  • things in miniature
  • perfume samples
  • painting my nails
  • Jessica Laurens laugh
  • being trusted
  • going to the movies, intentionally
  • folk music- thats a big one
  • the Jesus Story Book Bible
  • my secret list of baby names
  • connecting with my old soul
  • writing, like watching my hand write...
  • making people feel affirmed
  • my Mother
  • Jeep wranglers
  • chivalry
  • being chauffeured- all the time
  • fabric
  • creating my own clothes
  • loving who the Lord made me
  • flying in airplanes!!
  • Chelsea Turner's creativity and style
  • the University of North Alabama
  • Florence, actually
  • serving others, but sometimes thats for me to feel good
  • my very English teapot! (its bottom is a cup!)














well, this helps to clear my head




No comments:

Post a Comment