Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A little bit of this and that...

I have realized that it is ok that i just do not like stuff and be totally fine with it. So here are some things that I just dont like:


  • Using a top sheet
  • Cantaloupe
  • Smacking noises
  • Not finishing what I start
  • Anything by maybeline
  • buffering
  • When my sheets become untucked
  • Feeling left out
  • "k" texts
  • Clutter
  • Dirty dishes
  • Taking medicine
  • Blow drying my hair
  • Sleeping without a stuffed animal for my arm
  • Driving
  • Assuming
  • Toe socks
  • Eating alone
  • Feeling oppressed
  • My sin
  • Labels
  • When people just don't get common courtesy
  • Pumping my own gas
  • Driving
  • Taking out the trash
  • Fabric softener
  • People who value their opinion, but dont allow you to have one of your own
  • Bugs in the pool
  • Food in the fridge thats not in a closed container
  • Stupid figurines
  • Negligent molding
  • Poor excuses
  • Passivity



And I'm sure I'll think of more.

No comments:

Post a Comment